**Weather Alert** Saturday, August 21, 2021
We are moving our Sunday service ONLINE. As you know, Hurricane Henri is expected to make landfall in Connecticut Sunday morning, 8/22. To air on the side of caution, we are canceling our in person service and moving it online. Please join us at 10am on our church online platform, Facebook or Youtube. For families, we do have our Calvary Kids videos and curriculum available for you here.
This week we are launching our new ChangingU series. This series focuses on all the changes we experience in life and how God works in and through us during that process. Don’t miss it!
Please be safe and I hope to interact with you online for service.
*Important Update* August 5, 2021
Beginning, 8/4, the town of West Hartford and BOE will implement a mask requirement for all of municipal buildings and schools. This means that masks will now be required Sunday mornings at Conard High School. Greeters will have masks available at church should you forget yours. We appreciate your cooperation as we work with the town and state to reduce the spread of COVID-19.
We meet at Conard High School (100 Beechwood Road, West Hartford) on Sunday morning at 10am.
At this time we are following CDC mask guidelines which advise for unvaccinated individuals to wear masks while inside; however, vaccinated folks are not required to wear masks. We do offer a mask-only section inside the auditorium for those who feel comfortable sitting there.
Calvary Kids programming is in place and you can read more about it by visiting our Calvary Kids Page.
A family area outside the auditorium and a family section inside the auditorium are available for families. We look forward to meeting you!
Watch our services and connect with others through our online services at calvaryhartford.online.church on Sunday mornings at 10am.
- Stay home if you are sick or if you believe you have been exposed to COVID-19.
- Those in high-risk groups and over the age of 65 should stay home and continue to participate in online church.
- Masks are required. If you have a condition where you can’t wear a mask, please participate in the online service.
- Hand sanitizer will be distributed to all entering the facility.
- Attendees should remain 6 feet apart, excluding immediate family members, caretakers, and household members.
- Children should remain with parents and caregivers at all times.
- Please follow the signage. There will be designated foot traffic flow and entry and exit points.
- Employees and those serving will be required to pass a health check upon arrival.
Currently the following ministries are being modified or suspended. If you do not see a particular ministry listed below we invite you to visit the Engage section of our website and contact the ministry directly.
Children’s Sunday morning ministry
Toddler, pre-k classrooms, lower and upper elementary classrooms are gathering Sunday mornings. Your children are welcome to attend services with you at Conard in the family area outside the auditorium or the family section inside the auditorium. We also have children’s ministry resources available online.
Youth are welcome to attend services with you at Conard High School. We also have youth ministry resources available online.
Home Fellowships have been canceled for the summer and replaced with Summer of Fun. We have an exciting line-up of fun activities for you and the family all summer long. Be sure to visit the page to register. Home Fellowships will resume again in the fall of 2021.