Moving Forward in Faith
Pages on this website may not reflect how individual ministries have been modified or suspended due to COVID-19 safety precautions. Please check back to this page often for the latest updates.
Due to COVID-19 we are unable to meet in person at our normal location of Conard High School in West Hartford. However, we invite you to attend our in-person service at the New Britain Stadium Sunday mornings at 10am through the month of October.
Or watch our services and connect with others through our online services at calvaryhartford.online.church on Sunday mornings at 8am or 10am.
- Stay home if you are sick or if you believe you have been exposed to COVID-19.
- Those in high-risk groups and over the age of 65 should stay home and continue to participate in online church.
- Masks are required. If you have a condition where you can’t wear a mask, please participate in the online service.
- Hand sanitizer will be distributed to all entering the facility.
- Attendees should remain 6 feet apart, excluding immediate family members, caretakers, and household members.
- Children should remain with parents and caregivers at all times.
- Please follow the signage. There will be designated foot traffic flow and entry and exit points.
- Employees and those serving will be required to pass a health check upon arrival.
Currently the following ministries are being modified or suspended. If you do not see a particular ministry listed below we invite you to visit the Engage section of our website and contact the ministry directly.
Children’s Sunday morning ministry
Kids are welcome to attend services with you at New Britain Stadium. We also have children’s ministry resources available online.
Youth are welcome to attend services with you at New Britain Stadium. We also have youth ministry resources available online.
Home Fellowships have moved online with a few groups gathering for study and fellowship outside while practicing social distancing. Please visit our Home Fellowships page to learn more.
Give or Receive Help
We are living in unprecedented times and now, more than ever, we need to lean on each other for care, support, and encouragement. Find out how you can give help or receive help during COVID-19.