Moving Forward in Faith
Pages on this website may not reflect how individual ministries have been modified or suspended due to COVID-19 safety precautions. Please check back to this page often for the latest updates.
What do the new COVID guidelines mean for services at Calvary? Watch the video above to learn more and make plans to join our next State of the Church Meeting on Sunday, 5/23, at 7pm. We’ll be discussing our future meeting location after Hartford Stage and more. Click here to access the zoom link and you can find the call-in information below.
Meeting ID: 825 1256 8137
+1 929 436 2866 US (New York)
The vaccines are on everyone’s mind, and we have received some questions and concerns about it. Should you take it or shouldn’t you?
We meet at Conard High School (100 Beechwood Road, West Hartford) on Sunday morning at 10am. We do offer toddler and pre-k classrooms, but space is limited. Please head to our Calvary Kids Page to register your child(ren). A family area outside the auditorium and a family section inside the auditorium are available for families. We look forward to meeting you!
Watch our services and connect with others through our online services at calvaryhartford.online.church on Sunday mornings at 10am.
- Stay home if you are sick or if you believe you have been exposed to COVID-19.
- Those in high-risk groups and over the age of 65 should stay home and continue to participate in online church.
- Masks are required. If you have a condition where you can’t wear a mask, please participate in the online service.
- Hand sanitizer will be distributed to all entering the facility.
- Attendees should remain 6 feet apart, excluding immediate family members, caretakers, and household members.
- Children should remain with parents and caregivers at all times.
- Please follow the signage. There will be designated foot traffic flow and entry and exit points.
- Employees and those serving will be required to pass a health check upon arrival.
Currently the following ministries are being modified or suspended. If you do not see a particular ministry listed below we invite you to visit the Engage section of our website and contact the ministry directly.
Children’s Sunday morning ministry
Toddler and pre-k classrooms are open. Lower and Upper Elementary classrooms will resume later this summer. Your children are welcome to attend services with you at Conard in the family area outside the auditorium or the family section inside the auditorium. We also have children’s ministry resources available online.
Youth are welcome to attend services with you at Conard High School. We also have youth ministry resources available online.
Home Fellowships have been canceled for the summer and replaced with Summer of Fun. We have an exciting line-up of fun activities for you and the family all summer long. Be sure to visit the page to register. Home Fellowships will resume again in the fall of 2021.